Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Www Faithlightspeed Com Members

With that little april pussy started twirling the finger in my tail, twisting her head like a cat shaking a rat, and I could feel the orgasm building up from the nail on my smallest toes. She wiped her nose then started once again to lick my shaft. Holy God had she cleaned me out. During that tender time when it blows a guys mind to have a girl lick there. I'd enjoyed the fruits of two virgins prior and little april pussy would be my third. She got me hard again soon, but I had other ideas. I breathed, I huffed, and I dickens everything I could to hold that cum inside, but just before it finally released little april pussy pressed the tip of my cock to the top of her throat, and I shot my cum straight into it. Because she pulled her mouth off my cock and coughed, her nose close to the end of my cock and it shot a little burst onto her upturned nose.

No comments: